Teknion and design ﬁrm PearsonLloyd have sustained a creative partnership and collaboration that takes new form in Banqs™ – a seating collection shaped by the concept of multi-purpose settings that suit a mix of activities from thoughtful, focused work to informal meetings and social gatherings.
Designed for corporate, educational and public spaces, Banqs is comprised of sofas, screens, tables and accessories that create linear seating, hubs and booths. Banqs can be adapted as desired to form multi-use spaces adjacent to workstations or as a designated meeting space, lounge area or cafeteria.
• Suitable for use in diverse spaces or for a variety of uses in one space
• A range of freestanding modular elements permits multiple planning formats and applications
• Integrates with interior architecture, but unlike custom millwork, Banqs can be reconﬁgured as needs change
• Designed to look and feel like residential seating; built to perform like a commercial product
• Comfort and craft elevate the Banqs product with sculpted cushions, detailed upholstery and cast aluminum legs
• A concise set of components makes Banqs easy to plan, specify and install
• Enables layouts that optimize space in back-to-back, perimeter and open plan formats Accessories such as A/V integration and a table lamp enhance functional needs