New Nomads Collection
We are all New Nomads. As busy workers and global citizens, we move at the speed of light. Work happens everywhere. The streets become our office, a cafe becomes our conference room. Ideas and information flow day and night. Collaboration and connectivity are the tools we use. Wi-fi is the new currency. Colors reflect the city. Textures and lines reflect architecture. Design is omnipresent.
Suzanne Tick introduces the New Nomads collection for Teknion Textiles, celebrating this spirit of urban life in the digital age. The collection consists of five new fabrics, all depicting texture, color, and light as seen through the lens of today’s workforce on the move.
Visit Teknion Textiles to discover more collections.
1. Adobe by Valerio Dewalt Train
2. KRES Cycles
3. The Zebra Crossing Project by Eduard Cehovin
4. Domestic Gathering by Stephanie Longard
5. Pandora by ABA Studio
6. Mi Adidas ZX Flux
7. Trend Council
8. Code series by Suzanne Tick for Tandus Carpets
9. Image source unknown
10. Proxy by Envelope A+D
11. New design for Norway's Kroner
12. Nokia by Gensler, photo by Nic Lehoux
13. Madison Boogie Woogie by Katrin Korfmann
14. By Keng Po Leung
15. Futurumshop by AReS Architecten, photo by Thea Van Den Heuvel
16. Manhattan Glitch by Chris Lum