A broad range of panel types makes it easy to customize individual workstations by placing features precisely where they're needed.
Leverage offers four types of panels:
· Standard - segmented at 36-inch height; reduces panel cost if a wide variety of Element types are not required
· Semi-Segmented - segmented in 15-inch increments above 36 inches; permits a wider variety of functional, glazed and architectural Elements
· Segmented - fully segmented in 15-inch increments; permits use of all Element types anywhere on the panel
· Segmented 30-inch-high Rail - segmented in 6- and 15-inch increments above 30 inches; supports a full range of Element applications
Each panel type is available in six panel frame styles:
· Conventional, Floor-Flush and Elevated Panel Frame - provides lay-in cable capability
· Universal, High-Capacity Floor-Flush and High-Capacity Elevated Panel Frame - accommodates high-capacity lay-in cable distribution
· A Panel Add-On is available for application to the top of panels - increases overall height; provides support for mounted storage; increases cable lay-in capacity
· Glass Panel Add-Ons span two panel widths up to 8 feet wide - provides an architectural quality and symmetric glass appearance.