AltosŪ is an innovative architectural wall system designed with clean, crisp lines to harmonize with building interiors. Use of laminate, veneer, glass and fabric allows creative application of finishes. Thin, anodized frames project a modern aesthetic,
while vertical and horizontal reveals add visual interest. Simple and efficient, Altos facilitates cost-effective reconfiguration or full relocation as required. Its unique universal framework allows changes in elevation, dimension, Fascia function and finish to maximize the life of the product.
Altos provides a perfect balance of form and function:
· Understated Design - clean, crisp European aesthetic.
· Functionality - fully relocatable, modular wall system.
· Integration - interfaces with building architecture and integrates with furniture products.
· Sustainability - reusable parts promote environmental responsibility.
· Acoustics/Performance - offers both sound-blocking and sound-absorbing properties.
· Return on Investment - easily reconfigured components translate to low cost of ownership.
· Technology - clear wall cavity accepts three types of electrics, both hard-wired and quick-disconnect systems; as well as standard off-the-shelf UL/CSA approved boxes.