The Project Manager, Key Corporate Accounts is accountable for:
1. Liaison with the Dealer/Customer to develop a project time line that satisfies the customer’s requirements and is consistent with Teknion’s manufacturing capabilities.
2. Understanding order specifications including finishes, special products, configurations, electrical requirements etc., and working with Technical Services to ensure implementation of customer specifications.
3. Reviewing special orders with Sales Representatives and Product Engineering to ensure Teknion’s ability to manufacture requested product according to customer specification, by working with the Product Engineering department to review drawings and discuss possible solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
4. Ensuring that installation drawings are developed for special orders, so that Installers are able to effectively install custom orders.
5. Attending on-site meetings and walk thru’s with the customer, sub-trades, designer, and installers to assist the Dealer with customer concerns.
6. Ordering and overseeing mock-ups on a per project basis, as well as arranging for set-up of mock-ups internally and on-site if Teknion Sales Representatives are unavailable.
7. Working closely with the Dealer or Customer Service Representative on all order previews, new orders, change orders and shipping schedules, escalating when necessary. As well, co-ordinates the delivery (if necessary) and installation activities, ensuring that Teknion and the Dealer are in line with all details of the project.
8. Communicating with the Dealer, Teknion Sales Representative, Designer, and customer as required, regarding pre-installation and post installation information, to ensure that all action steps are executed by the appropriate parties. In addition, sustains Teknion’s working relationship with the Dealer/Customer.
9. When direct sale, Project Manager takes on the role of a Dealer.
10. Facilitate payment resolution when necessary.
1. Resolving post installation problems such as product deficiencies, product quality issues, quality of installation, warranty issues, etc. Works with the Dealer to develop a deficiency list, as well as orders and co-ordinates shipment, delivery and installation of products required to replace deficiencies.
2. Co-ordination of visits (if necessary) to the customers facility to ensure deficiencies have been replaced and customer has received a quality product.
3. Overseeing any formal or informal contractual agreements.
1. Assisting the Dealer with Teknion’s Order Process & Installation Guides where necessary.
2. Single point of contact for post sales process for assigned projects.
3. Solid understanding of manufacturing processes.
4. Informing Teknion Sales Representatives of client requests that are not in line with corporate standards.
5. Generating internal & external reports as required for project status/control.
6. Communicating, on an ongoing basis, with Teknion Sales Representatives and all others associated with the project.
7. Thorough understanding of all project activities necessary to complete project.
- Estimated dollar value that this position affects.
- Sales averaging $20 Million per year.